Sunday, December 4, 2016

I wrote this on Nov 22nd , 2016

Privileges that the majority of the country at these tough times even elites of the society don't get - managed to deposit all the cash that the family was hoarding Rs 7500 to my account and withdrew the allowable allowance Rs 24000 all in less than an hour. Thanks to the care that banks like HSBC provides to its customers and thanks also to "my relationship manager" for topping it up with a cup of coffee and some investment advice.
Wow! I don't remember withdrawing so much money from my account..but hold on, I am not hoarding..this will get distributed to four others who refrained or were afraid to stand in the day long queues.
But the bigger question still remains, are the daily wagers managing their meals for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment